Research Methodology in Medicine and Health Resources Management courses are now online.
Candidates registering for the September/October/November 2019 Part II Fellowship examination who need to upload certificates of attendance of either or both of these courses are to note the following:
- Register for the courses via the College website by clicking on “College Courses”
- Make payment on the Remita platform you are directed to on the website.
- Remita will send a receipt for the payment made to your email.
- Upload this Remita receipt of payment for the course(s) in lieu of certificate of attendance before close of application on Friday 16th August, 2019.
- You then have between Friday 2nd August 2019 when courses are live and Monday 30th September 2019 to go through all the modules of the courses(s) at your own pace.
- Access to the course(s) will be revoked by 12 midnight of Monday 30th September, 2019.
- You are to submit the course certificate(s) via email by Tuesday 1st October 2019 to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only those who submit course certificates within this period will be eligible to sit for the Part II Fellowship examinations despite registration during application period.
- For challenges with registration, payment, enrollment or any other issue, send email to email@example.com. If you paid but not enrolled, include the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number and the name of the course in the email.